Saturday, September 19, 2009

Mon Scrapbook Reveal

It's reveal day for me at MonScrapbook.com

A picture of my parents taken in 1998.
We were enjoying a short 3 day visit in Vancouver and Stanley Park one was of our many stops.


I've been on vacation and away from my scrap supplies for too long! It's time to get back in the groove!!!! Hubby has just ordered his " Super Sports Pack " from our cable company and that means HOCKEY season! I 'll have more time to scrapbook and since I have a box full of new papers from CHAS09 and new pictures - it's time to get cracking!!!

Hope you have a fabulous weekend, it's a little chilly here on the East Coast as Fall is fast approaching. Our leaves are changing color and soon it will be time for some fabulous fall photos.

Enjoy the day and I'll talk to you soon!
Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio