Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter My Friends and Family!
The Easter Bunny found me on Saturday Night ... but not on Sunday morning!!!! I think he likes to sleep in on Sunday mornings! HAA!!!


The best part of my day today was getting a beautiful picture of my nieces in there Easter Dresses. That is something my sister has done for the past 4 years. Get the girls some froo froo Easter Sunday Dresses. They are so adorable!




I hope you had a wonderful Easter and had tons of chocolate too!

I must go to bed... I have to work tomorrow morning and for some reason 7am comes way too fast ! I will be off for a week at 530pm tomorrow! Janique and I head to Toronto on Tuesday Morning! I can't wait... will share some info later tomorrow!

and yes, I still have a few paper packs for sale.. see my post below!
Gotta make some room in here for new goodies!

Chow for Now!
K

Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio