Monday, January 14, 2008

Feeling Icky!

It's Monday morning, a sick day for me today. I got what I think was food poisoning yesterday. It was pretty nasty in the bathroom... My husband was laying in bed relaxing and heard me...and jumped out of bed! He thought i was dying or something! Not good. Today is better, just eating toast and crackers and some pudding. I feel soooo dizzy and tired. I hope it passes soon. I really want to get back to normal!!!

I do have a layout to post, it was done on Thursday night i think... I don't remember it's been so long! LOL!!! but it was done using the new Basic Grey Two Scoops collection. It is a picture of my niece Sabrina.

They are announcing a snow storm here in Southern New Brunswick. Not sure when it's going to start snowing ... but we are suppose to get 20cm and blowing snow. Should be a beautiful sight!

Chow for Now!
Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio