Sunday, December 30, 2012

The Last 2012 CS Reveal

Sketch 241 at Creative Scrappers is a special one for me. A month or so ago I created a new banner for CS - something I do pretty much every year...  I wanted to do something different and incorporate a sketch using this logo....
 
I love stars and circles and the colors were selected from pantone's new 2013 color palette. I used the Emerald Green, Tender Shoots, Monaco Blue, and Poppy Red. Love all those colors ;-)




SKETCH 241 was created!


Come and participate with us in Sketch 241 ... we have extended the deadline from January 1st.. cause that's just too soon -- to February 1st. We have a prize package from My Creative Scrapbook who will be our sponsor for Jan 2013. 
Come see what our designers did with this sketch .. you'll be inspired! CLICK HERE


I will be posting my top 10 of 2012 tomorrow Dec 31st!
Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio