Sunday, December 02, 2012

MSAM Sketch

Good Sunday to you my dear readers!

It's such a lazy day today. I was lucky to enjoy the day off with hubby and well both of us watched a little tv this morning and fell asleep on the couch for 2 hours. I woke up around 3pm .... with nothing done! Sometimes you just need one of those days right?! RIGHT!!!? i'm trying not to feel guilty ... but i have a day off this week so i'll try and clean up and put up our Christmas Tree. I did wake up to a light dusting of snow today ... nothing drastic  - just enough to create a white driveway!

I have a sketch today for My Scraps and More 
I love this sketch, for sure it's something I can work with. I must try it!!! Love the white space and of course those stars and circles.. Hopefully you can play too!
Comment below and share your page with me! I'd love to see what you do with it.




and it's also reveal day for Creative Scrappers today! CLICK HERE to see the amazing reveal from our designers.. These girls inspire me EVERY SINGLE WEEK!

Have a great week - and hopefully i'll be uploading a page or two this week.

HUGS!
Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio