Monday, December 03, 2012

Do You Subscribe to a Kit Club

Are you a member of a kit club? Do you subscribe to monthly kits with a certain company or store? ... I've always been hesistant.

1. because i love new products NOW
2. because i didn't always like all papers or embellishments
3. just didn't think i had to.

well, for the past few months I've been a member of the Studio Calico kit club. I love the exclusive papers and stickers they had in their kits, but i found it just wasn't my style. I did love the embellishments but decided it wasn't worth 40$ a month.

So I've been browsing for the past month or so, and kept seeing amazing peeks from some of the girls i follow on instagram. These bold colors, great embellies, and exclusives as well... and yes I need to start using stamps I know!! So, i started browsing the Cocoa Daisy store. I really loved their kits and decided you know what, this December Kit ROCKS and I need to join this kit club... so I DID!!!
it's my second kit club since I started scrappin in 2006 so you know it must be amazing right?!

well take a peek at this kit for December... It's already sold out ( subscribe! )
but alteast you can drool a bit on your monitor ;-)


I seriously can't wait to jump right into this kit. LOVE IT!!! love the embellies, the papers aren't exclusive but man they go so well together. I can't wait !!!

 So, who do you sub with?!

Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio