Wednesday, October 10, 2018

October Preview | Your Next Stamp

It's time for a Sneak Peek of Your Next Stamp's October Release my friends!
This release is filled with super cute Holiday Stamps. If you are a stamper or scrapbooker you will NOT be disappointed by these cute images. They are also so easy to color and as a beginner in stamping believe me - they are so much fun!

Today I am featuring a super cute set called Home for the Holidays.

I used Distress Oxide ink for my background with a cloud stencil. I colored the image with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. Someday I will learn how to use Copics but right now I'm quite comfortable with my Zigs.


Lots of Sneak Peeks are waiting for you at the Your Next Stamp blog!!!
I will return October 11th 11am EST for a full reveal!
Thanks for visiting and see you again soon!

Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio