Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Halloween | Simple Stories


Hello Friends!
 I am sharing a layout today using the Happy Halloween Collection from Simple Stories. It is a Simple Set which means it contains 6 sheets of a paper and a 6x12 sticker sheet. These kits are perfect for layout classes and creating 2 page layouts as well!



I used this kit to create a page of my cousin's daughter dressed up for trick or treating a few years ago. I love the colors and patterns in this kit and they just work perfectly with my pic too! Halloween is such a fun time of year. I love scrapbooking fun faces and spooky places ;)



 With this layout I wanted a fun title but not black or simple.
I really liked the 4x6 element card and wanted to use the word "Halloween"for my page title.


I did some fussy cutting and added dimensional adhesive to the back of the letters and created a fun title. These are easy to do and with a little patience you can create your own! We have several possibilities with this sheet of paper with title that could include October 31 / Trick or Trick / Boo / and more!

Here are a few more pictures of my layout.


Hopefully you'll find some inspiration on my layout
and create your own fun title using our element cards!

Come Find Simple Stories on social media @SimpleStories_
and myself @KristineDavidson
We have many amazing projects from our design team and friends!

Supplies Used:
10402 Happy Halloween Simple Set
5531 Frankie and Friends Enamel Dots
Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio