Monday, October 08, 2018

Fall Memories | Simple Stories

Hello Friends! 
I am sharing a layout using the gorgeous fall collection from Simple Stories called Forever Fall.   I wanted to showcase the papers from this kit and of course the assortment of colors.  The photo is of my niece and a back to school picture. It was perfect for this collection of pinks, blues, and of course the burgundy flowers.
I used a patterned paper for my background instead of a piece of white cardstock. Creating a few layers using strips is a great way to add details and the ability to use more than one piece of paper. 


I did some sewing on the FALL chipboard banner. This helps them stay in place but also adds some texture to the page. The scalloped strip is from the sticker sheet.



Adding some extra touches to the Fall banner are stickers and also chipboard pieces surrounding the picture.  I placed dimensional adhesive on the photo and some of the embellishments.


This layout is super simple and can easily be duplicated. Once you get your Forever Fall collection try a scraplift of this layout. If you do please share it with me! @KristineDavidson. Also please visit @SimpleStories_ on social media for behind the scenes, design team projects and so much more!

Enjoy those fall days!

Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio