Thursday, April 07, 2016

So Fancy | Jillibean Soup

A new collection from Jillibean Soup called Healthy Hello!
This layout was created for Jillibean Soup and I used a cute little pic of my cousin's daughter. She's so cute and loves having her picture taken!
I added tons of goodness on this page such as wood veneer, diecuts, twine, glimmer glaze, sewing and tons of layers. I can honestly say this is one of my favs.








Supplies:
Jillibean Soup
Healthy Hello Collection: Hint of Hello, Bite of Bonjour, Aged Aloha, Cup of Ciao, Bite Size Bits
Pea Pods/Die Cuts: Healthy Hello
Coordinating Stickers: Healthy Hello
Wood Veneers: Healthy Hello

Other: Twine, Glimmer Glaze, Color Shine, Enamel Dots

To see more great projects Visit Jillibean Soup!
Blog / Facebook / Instagram

Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio