Friday, April 15, 2016

Adventure Outside | Jillibean Soup

What's a little adventure without a few animals? This layout was created for Jillibean Soup using the NEW Mushroom Medley Collection. It's filled with great greens, yellows, oranges and green. Of course those little critters and mushrooms just add a bit of extra cute details too ;)

This is a pic of my niece and her son Isaac. I sadly indicated Sebastien on the layout but I will change that before I give her the layout.
I wanted to create something different with these papers and cutting them into large triangles just seemed appropriate. I didn't use anything special except my paper trimmer and cut out 4 triangles of the same size and sewed them on my cardstock.
I added tons of little diecuts too.. of course to add some details. Pop dots were used and I used my computer for the journaling.





Supplies: Jillibean Soup
Mushroom Medley Collection: Chaterelles, Girolees, Trompette de Mort, Shiitake, Bite Size Bits
Pea Pods/Die Cuts: Mushroom Medley Collection
Coordinating Stickers: Mushroom Medley Collection
Wood Dots: Mushroom Medley Collection
Wood Veneers: Healthy Hello
Other: Twine, Sewing Machine, Glimmer Glaze


To see more great projects Visit Jillibean Soup!
Blog / Facebook / Instagram
Thanks so much for visiting today! Enjoy creating with your Mushroom Medley!
Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio