Friday, March 25, 2016

Hello Happy | Jillibean Soup

This layout was created using some new Jillibean Soup collection called Healthy Hello - you might have noticed a few new faces in my scrapbook pages. Well I was browsing thru my cousins facebook galleries and saw so many cute pictures. I asked them if i could " borrow " a few and they'd get a full album of layouts.. of course they didn't mind ;-) so I have a few new faces to scrapbook which I really enjoy.



Supplies:

Jillibean Soup
Healthy Hello Collection: Jar of Jambo, Bite of Bonjour, Aged Aloha, Herbed Hola, Bite Site Bits
Pea Pods/Die Cuts: Healthy Hello
Coordinating Stickers: Healthy Hello
Wood Veneers: Healthy Hello

Other: Twine, Sewing Machine

 To see more great projects Visit Jillibean Soup!

Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio