Friday, March 04, 2016

Good Boy | Bella Blvd

Gustave is such a good boy! I created this page for my aunt who has the cutest dog! The dog goes on trips, hikes in the woods, shopping and so much more. He's Spoiled rotten ;-)

I used the gorgeous Rover Collection that was created for any and all dog lovers. The colors are nice and vibrant with so many great patterns like little dog paws.



I wanted to create a layout that had a few dimensions and use more than 3 sheets of pattern papers. I added red as my contrast color to showcase the cute little headband around Gustave's neck. It' was perfect ;-)










Supplies Used
Rover: Give A Dog A Bone, Puppy Prints, Borders, Treasures & Text, Trinkets;
Tiny Text Alphas: Black;
Amorie Alpha: McIntosh;
Enamel Dots: McIntosh


To see more great projects Visit Bella Blvd!
Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio