Wednesday, August 19, 2015

You Will Be | Bella Blvd

I found this picture of my niece that was taken last summer. Every time I see her, I love her even more.

I created this page using the new Bella Blvd Family Frenzy Collection. The dress she is wearing in this picture had some flowers and colors that I wanted to pull and use on my page. Instead of creating using patterns I selected the opposite side of the paper and created may layout using simple patterns and great colors to match.

The Double sided papers from Bella Blvd make it so easy to create with simple patterns and lots of color ! Perfect match for this photo !





supplies Used:

Family Frenzy Collection; Daily Details, Borders, Donut Day, Here We Grow, A Lot Going On, Treasures & Text Stickers, Little Bits Stickers
Enamel Dots; Blueberry, Guacamole


Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio