Thursday, August 13, 2015

Create Something Beautiful | Jillibean Soup

It's time to create something beautiful! I really try to be creative every day. I can be coloring, scrapbooking, doing some sort of painting, or just plan making a mess with something that will never been seen!

I created this layout - not sure it's a favorite but I love all the colors and patterns that were used in this layout. - I used a picture of my table filled with some great paint and colors.





Supplies:
Jillibean Soup
Patterned Paper: Sew Sweet Sunshine Soup / Sew Fun, Sew Creative, Sew Cool, Sew Pretty, Sew Original, Bite Sized Bits
Coordinating Stickers: Sew Sweet Sunshine Soup
Pea Pod Parts: Sew Sweet Sunshine Soup
Mini Placemats: Sew Sweet Sunshine Soup
Happy Hues: Yummy Yellow

Other: DMC Floss, Cardstock, Sewing Machine, Paintbrush, Silhouette Cameo

Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio