Friday, May 22, 2015

Life Documented - April 2015 | Simple Stories


I am here to share a Life Documented spread featuring a variety of Simple Stories collections today. I used Say Cheese II, Life Documented Scrapbook and I AM Collections. 

I have the month of April in my spread today.  April was a quick month for me, I  was able to enjoy time with friends at a crop and some much needed time with my sister and her kids.



My spread is colorful this month. I used lots of colors to feature the pictures and to make it a fun spread. I love color and these colors in the collection are so bright and cheerful.




A fun thing to do in a pocket page is confetti! Lots of fun elements to create a great  " interactive" pocket! I included a few diecuts, some silhouette cut words and numbers, punched out confetti as well as wood veneers. It's fun to include these items in a pocket page spread! Have you ever created a confetti pocket? Don't forget to sew the top of the pocket so your items don't fall out ;-)

 Here are a few close ups  of my spread.






I hope you enjoyed my Life Documented post today and I hope you enjoy creating with your favorite Simple Stories Products!




Supplies used: 
Simple Stories 

Life Documented Scrapbook : #7031 Enamel Dots / #7032 2015 Card Set / #7034 Journaling Card Set / #7035 Week In Review Card Set / #7039 Word Strip Stickers / #7040 Icon Stickers / #7052 Basic Washi Paper Tape

I AM Collection  #4527 Bradz / #4532 Label Stickers  

Say Cheese II  #4329 Bits & Pieces / #4331 Enamel Dots / #4337 Wood Veneer

Silhouette Online Store: Simple Stories #76198 / #76194 / #72086
Albums: 12x12 SN@P! Faux Leather - Black #4043
Pocket Pages:  Design 3 # 4050 / Design 6 #4053



Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio