Saturday, May 02, 2015

It's Me | Bella Blvd

I'm sharing a layout I created for Bella Blvd in celebration of National Scrapbook Day. All Bella designers were asked to create a layout about themselves, and this is the one I created.


I am often using circles and squares and this time I tried something different to add more patterned papers to my layout with Triangles! All sizes of triangles and several papers were used to add color and punch to my page. This works great for left over scraps of paper too!








Supplies Used:
Color Chaos: Punch Standz, Orange Strandz, Bell Pepper Strandz, Pickle Juice Strandz, Gulf Strandz, Color Chaos Daily Details, Treasures & Text

Tiny Tots: Daily Details Tiny Tots

Classic Calendars: Ice Calendar & Borders, McIntosh Calendar
Amorie Chipboard Alphas: Amorie Peep
Ciao Chip Elements: Whatnots, Flowers & Clouds
Enamel Dots: Oreo Black, Punch



Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio