Monday, May 18, 2015

Dance It Out | Jillibean Soup

It's Springtime! This time of year I always try to do something different.  Something fresh or something that makes me happy. You know what I mean? I have been playing around with the new Jillibean Soup Happy Hues paints and I created this card.

First I added some color using the yellow and orange paint - watered down and added with a waterbrush. I painted with a sponge the green on top of the mini placemat, and then added more paint splats by flicking my paint brush on my cardstock. It really was a fun card to do ;-) You should try!




Supplies Used:
Jillibean Soup 

Happy Hues: Ravishing Red, Outrageous Orange, Yummy Yellow, Amiable Aqua
Patterned Paper: Summer Red Raspberry Soup/ Frozen Red Raspberries
Pea Pods Die Cuts: Summer Red Raspberry Soup
Mini Placemats: Here's The Story

Other: Cardstock, Sewing Machine


Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio