Monday, August 10, 2009

Mon Scrapbook Sneak 3&4

My Guest DT Kit from Mon Scrapbook.com is now available for sale!
I just finished 2 layouts last night ( sneak peek below ) and I can tell you I used everything in this kit other than the orange chipboard alphas.. but if my mojo is up for it today, maybe I can do a 5th layout with my left overs. This kit is so much fun to work with and I am sure you won't be disappointed! CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE! and if you look closely at the NEW Products in store, you'll see some AMAZING NEW Prima flowers!!!

and to see 2 of my layouts done with this kit CLICK HERE and HERE!
and the others will be posted on Sunday the 16 and 23.





Reveal for August 16th called Just G.


* * * * * * * * * *


Reveal for August 23th called Blooming.



That's My Scrappy News for you today!
Chow for Now
Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio