Sunday, August 09, 2009

Mon Scrapbook Reveal #2

It's Sunday today and that means my layout #2 at MonScrapbook is revealed!
I am really enjoying this kit .. it's filled with nice bright colors and of course My Little Shoebox never disappoints!

This is a layout I created of my niece being " Playful "





So nice and bright isn't it? and that black cardstock is perfect to show off those colors. Speaking of Cardstock... Um when i was playing with this page I had a black embossed piece of cardstock that came with the kit .... I started painting the edges to showcase the embossed work and um.. I goofed!

this is what the layout looked like .. I didn't like it so I removed the black painted cardstock and added a plain one!



HOpe you have a fabulous Sunday! It's going to be nice and sunny here today. Maybe a day trip for hubby and I... or just relaxing in the hammock!

I'll have another Mon Scrapbook Reveal next Sunday so I hope you'll stop by!
Don't forget to add yourself as a follower and let me know ... I have a rak at the end of the month for one lucky lady!

Chow for Now!
Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio