Friday, September 19, 2008

I've been tagged!

HAHA!! this is funny! I tagged Tracey a few weeks ago and now she's tagged me!
Here I go!

THE FIVE TAG
10 years ago I:
1. I met the man of my dreams!
2. Was 65 pounds lighter
3. Was making 11$ an hour
4. Travelled in West Coast of Canada
5. Went dancing every weekend

5 things on today's "to do" list:
1. Scrapbook
2. Finalize Natalie's Class
3. Take a bath and try to loosen up my sore back
4. Talk to Stephie about our overflowing Scrapbook Order
5. Eat Ice Cream

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Chocolate, Peanut Butter M&Ms
2. Popcorn
3. Ice Cream
4. All Dressed Chips
5. Honey Mustard Pretzels

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Build a new house
2. Invest some for our future
3. Go to some Caribbean Island and Stay a Month or more!
4. Pay my nieces Education
5. Get Lyposuction

5 places I have lived:
1. Presque Isle, Maine
2. St Andrews, New Brunswick
3. Saint John, New Brunswick
4. Grand Falls, New Brunswick
5. Quispamsis, New Brunswick

Five jobs I have had:
1. Tourist Information Counsellor for Town of Grand Falls
2. McDonalds Front Cash / Drive thru
3. Algonquin Resort - Convention, Sales, Front Office
4. Restaurant at the University - Cook and Cash
5. Air Canada Call Centre

I tag...
1. Stephanie
2. Norah
3. Deb
4. Sherri
5. JJ

Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.
Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio