Thursday, May 01, 2008

PageMaps

WOOOHOOO ! I was a designer chosen for the May 2008 Page Maps Newsletter this month! How exciting!!!
This is the sketch Becky emailed me about 3 weeks ago...


As many of you know... I have a hard time scrapping with lots of photos... so this was a great challenge for me. I had pictures of Marissa from last summer that I hadn't scrapped and the new papers from Crate Paper matched perfectly for these pics and layout too!

If you are interested in having a layout posted in page maps check out the http://www.pagemaps.com/ Site and click on newsletter info... send in your gallery link and info to Becky and you might be a chosen one!

This is the layout that was created with the sketch.

SO, I have a little blog contest for you!
>>> Visit the Creative Scrappers blog for more info! <<<

Talk to you later
K
Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio