Sunday, December 23, 2007

A little kid again

It's Sunday Night, the weekend came and went quickly didn't it?!

2 more sleeps and it's christmas day. I can just imagine how the little ones are excited!
Remember those great christmas mornings waking up at 3am to see what santa had for us?

I remember one Christmas waking up early, probably 4am or so... and tip toeing to the living room to see what Santa had brought us. Then waking up my sister to let her know Santa was here... yelling Santa was here! I miss those Christms mornings... why can't Santa come to our house anymore? I really was a good girl this year. Could he not leave me something like a new camera, or new garden tools? Why doesn't santa come by my house? Those were The good old days!

The only thing i think i am looking forward to this Christmas is the Sale at Future shop after boxing day !!! Maybe if i am there early enough... I can get that Camera!!!
Why couldn't I be a little kid again, for just one day!
Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio