Monday, January 29, 2018

You Make My Heart Happy | Simple Stories

Hello Friends!

I'm sharing a simple layout with you today. It was created using the gorgeous collection from Simple Stories called ROMANCE. The picture is from my cousin who recently got married and was nice to let me use her pictures for my scrapbooking pleasure!
I didn't go crazy on this layout with tons of paper or even layers for that matter. I saw this brick background and immediately fell in love with it. It's perfect!

Here is my layout called You Make My Heart Happy.


In order to get a few details on my page I used the outline of the heart as a focus and sewed around the edge to give the heart some definition. I added some white ink splats as well as green and red. The paint just adds a bit of texture to my page as well. I didn't use any other paper but I did add some bits & pieces and used the sticker as my title again.
You must see a trend in my page titles!? I usually don't overthink my titles. If a sticker or diecut jumps at me then that's what I use! No Stress!


I really love this page and could see this in a frame ;) 
Thanks for visiting us at Simple Stories today, if you enjoyed my layout please come find me on instagram @KristineDavidson

Have a great day!

Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio