Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Let Your Light Shine | Simple Stories

It is so exciting when new scrapbook products are released. I created this layout using a NEW collection from Simple Stories called BLISS . This collection will be shipping to retailers in February. 
It is beautiful! It has a bit of purple, some black, and lots of gorgeous bits and pieces. I was a bit scared of purple but since it's the Pantone Color of the Year ... I have to embrace it ;) 

This is one of the layouts I created using this collection and the layout that was displayed at the latest Creativation Show in Pheonix AZ. 




Beautiful colors and patterns isn't it ?
You can get your collection kit by shopping at one of my affiliates Scrapbook.com

Shop Your Fav Brands at Scrapbook.com

Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio