Monday, June 30, 2014

Hello Tag | Jillibean Soup

I love Kraft Paper! 
I was going to make a card and then I saw these kraft tags sitting on my shelf and i thought.. this would be perfect for a little hello greeting tag. Jillibean Soup has tons of awesome cut files in the Silhouette Store - you should visit! I got this cute Spring Flower cut file and will use it again I'm sure. It was perfect for this Spring / Summer Like card. 




Supplies:
Jillibean Soup 
Patterned Paper: Cold Avocado Soup/ Bite Size Bits, Chopped Green Onions,Coordinating Cardstock Stickers: Cold Avocado Soup / Shape Stickers 
Wooden Sprinkles : Life
Kraft Tags : Large
Silhouette Shape: Spring Flowers 

Other: Twine, Enamel Dots, Silhouette Cameo, Brown Ink Pad, 

Thanks for stopping by today and please visit Jillibean Soup Blog for more awesome projects!
Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio