Friday, June 13, 2014

Designer Challenge | Jillibean Soup

The Jillibean Soup Design Team had a challenge issued by the BIG Bean to find a pinterest quote and create a project from that quote. 



I chose this quote because it always makes me smile! I have issues with teeth and totally terrified that someday i'll have none! I made this banner for my scrapbook room and it's the perfect size to hang on my inspiration board.






Supplies:
Jillibean Soup 
Patterned Paper: Soup Staples II / Yellow Salt, Turquoise Salt; Cold Avocado Soup/ Bite Size Bits
Stampables: Chalkboard Flags
BeanBoard Alphas : Tart Teal Thin Chip

Other: Twine, DMC Floss, Sewing Machine, Flower Punch

Thanks for stopping by today and please visit Jillibean Soup Blog for more awesome projects!
Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio