Monday, May 12, 2014

Life Documented | Simple Stories

I first drooled on the entire DIY & DIY Boutique collections and then decided on which elements I was going to use. Most of them made the list and ended up scattered on my entire scrapbook table! I decided I was going to do a "set of 24" just to have on hand and maybe trade some with friends for their own Life Documented albums.



I used some DIY Boutique papers and cut them up 3x4" knowing they are double sided I could use the A or B sides, I also used the DIY Office Card Foundations. Using a few scraps of paper and of course lots of pop dots, DIY stickers and chipboard I was able to create a great variety of cards.


I began creating these cards a little late in the evening, a few hours after a little over 1:30am I looked at the clock and I seriously couldn't stop! This project is perfect for Crops or Scrapbook nights with friends! So fun to do ;-) and sharing them for Card Swaps even better! The DIY products are for sure a must have in your stash!


Here's are a few finished Life Documented pages using a few of my own filler cards.  





Here are a few close-up shots.



and a few close up shots of my Filler Cards.




This Collection is fabulous to create your own journal cards, pages, mini albums and so much more - it's endless! As you can see these are just too much fun to create, Give it a try, add them to your Life Documented pages !

Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio