Saturday, May 10, 2014

Happy Birthday Cards | Jillibean Soup

I always have such a hard time with cards. I do find the Jillibean Soup products make it easier for me. I love the Bite Size Bits and the journal cards help me create cards that are pretty cute and quick too ;-) Love that I'm getting in the groove of handmade cards. I know my mom loves them! 



Supplies:
Jillibean Soup
Kraft Card Base
Patterned Paper: Birthday Bisque/ Pound of Party /  Bite Size Bits
Cardstock Stickers: Birthday Bisque / Shape Stickers
Pea Pod Parts: Birthday Bisque
Other: Twine




Supplies:
Jillibean Soup
Kraft Card Base
Patterned Paper: Birthday Bisque/ Pound of Party, Smidgen of Sweets, Bunch of Balloons
Cardstock Stickers: Birthday Bisque / Shape Stickers
Pea Pod Parts: Birthday Bisque

Please Visit the Jillibean Soup Blog for more awesome projects!
Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio