Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Project Life | Up To March 18

yes, my Project Life is up to date ! I'm still creating on Saturday nights and often 30 min to an hour on a week night to play with paper. I'm still so loving the process and really happy to be using up some scraps and diecuts ;-) I try to take alteast one picture a day and printing those at home make it so much easier for me to be " caught up"

Here are a few of my latest pages --







I prefer to keep some journaling private, so these will show the pictures and soe embellishments i selected for my spreads.

I really LOVE studio calico's veneer shapes - they are my GO TO items!

Have you started PL yet? are you thinking about it?
I LOVE the process and sad I didn't get to start this years ago!
Totally recommend it ;-) Something I will cherish for years to come !!

Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio