Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A few Pages & A Tote!

Good afternoon!
Well I finally took a few minutes today to photograph some of my recent projects. I was lucky enough to attend a crop this past Saturday and finished 3 layouts, a tote, and started a canvas album. I still haven't unpacked all my supplies and my scrapbook room is a serious mess. I hope tonight hubby watches hockey so i can spend a few hours cleaning this place.

I had a fabulous time on Saturday with my scrap chicks Stephanie & Chantal. We got a little rowdy around 6pm and Chantal started playing some tunes from her iphone.... yup... and we started signing and dancing in our chairs... Oh My! i think Stephie was a bit annoyed and a few others... and i do apologize but it was just so much fun... ;-))

This is what we sang... about 11 times !! hahaha!!!
PINK - RAISE YOUR GLASS



here are a few of my pages ....
one is in limbo, i just need a little sewing and i'm done ;-)


**************************************

**************************************


**************************************

I hope you have a fabulous day!
Thanks for stopping by ;-) I like visitors!

Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio