Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Basic Grey at Micheals!!

Well, today I went to get a few things at Micheals and as i walked down the aisle I see ......

Basic Grey .... tons of Basic Grey! ( Archaic, and Sugared!) Rubons, Brads, paper pads 6x6, paper pad 12x12, Card Kits, I couldn't belive it! A bit expensive for the paper pads at 29.99 but with a coupon might be worth it. They also had basic Grey Chipboard Albums! The older ones mind you but still! What the Heck??!! I don't know if i am mad or happy about this ... Kind of hard for the Scrapbook Stores when Basic Grey ships out to Micheals... It's older stock, but still ...

I also saw this collection from Basic Grey .. Collection Pack called Deck the Halls. It was a new collection ... i think. I have never heard or seen " Deck the Halls " as a collection . They also had Bazzill Cardstock Assorted Collections to match Basic Grey .... and My Mind's Eye!
Yikes!

Well... that's my bloggin for today!
I should have project to post tomorrow ... My " me " page for our Book of Me Challenge at Creative Scrappers!
Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio