Friday, August 15, 2008

A Fun Questionnaire!

I got this email from Lara at Scrapbook Sussies! A Fun Questionnaire about " Us " How fun to get to know the Design Team Members ... these were my answers!

NAME - Kristine Davidson

Birthday - 03/16

1. WHAT DO YOU LOVE TO WEAR

Jeans and a T-Shirt and lately my jean jacket to hide my " rolls! "

2. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW

the radio!

3. CAN YOU JUGGLE?

No, but I try!

4. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?

2 Peanut Butter Cookies that someone made for my hubby from work!

5. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?

Fushia! That color makes me happy!

6. HOW IS THE WEATHER RIGHT NOW?

Overcast .... really not summertime weather.. the worst month of August I have seen in ages!

7. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?

A Man from British Columbia... to change his airline reservation

8. WHAT THINGS DO YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX?

Teeth, Buttocks, and shoes!

9. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?

Probably not !! LOL!!!

10. HOW ARE YOU TODAY?

Today, I am doing well

11. FAVORITE DRINK?

Diet Pepsi !

12. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK

Corona Beer! So nice on a hot summer day .. i haven't had many this year!

13. FAVORITE SPORTS?

Sleeping a sport?!

14. STAR SIGN?

Pieces

15. SIBLINGS AND THEIR AGES :

Younger Sister, Kim - 31 - Love her dearly, she is a school teacher and has more brains that I have!

16. FAVORITE SEASON

I love fall, the cool summer mornings, the warm afternoons and the leaves changing to beautiful colors.

17. FAVORITE FOOD?

Mexican food... and lately Chicken Pad Thai from the corner Thai Hut!

18. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?

Sex and the City ... loved it!

19. FAVORITE MOVIE

the Matrix... and Sex and the City!

20. WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS WEEKEND?

I have to work on sat from 830am-5pm .. then for sure coming home to scrapbook.. it's been 5 days and I am going crazy! ... so a scrap night for me .. then Sunday.. i don't know! Hubby just informed me we have a budget / life meeting on Sunday Night !!!! HAHAHAH!!! should be fun!

21. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR?

don't really have a fav day of the year... maybe the first day of Spring!

22. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS BETTER?

Happy Endings for sure.. but love a movie that i will cry for about 30 min after the show has ended!!

23. HUGS OR KISSES?

Big strong hugs!

24. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA?

Chocolate

25. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING NOW?

I can't read books.... my mind wonders too much. by the time i finish a paragraph i forgot what i just read...

26. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?

No mouse pad here

27. FAVORITE BOARD GAME?

No Fav board game

28. WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT?

Worked till 9pm , got home Watched the Olympics. played on the computer and Went to bed.

29. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?

what time i have to be at work!

30. FAVORITE TIME TO SCRAP?

I love the evenings.. anytime after 9pm i love ... till about 12midnight or 1am on a good night.
I have a hard time scrappin in the daytime.. but will try!


That's me!
Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio