I am here to share one of my latest layouts using the Layle By Mail Winter/Spring Season Pass Collection. I must admit before I show you my layout that I was a bit intimidated by umbrellas. I had no pictures whatsoever of anyone I know with an umbrella so I posted on facebook and asked a friend and he was nice enough to share this cute pic of his daughter and I loved the image so much and it was perfect for the LBL paper! I love how that works out ;)



Products Used :
Layle By Mail Season Pass 2.0 / 2026 WInter Spring Collection Pack
Layle By Mail Season Pass 2.0 / 2026 WInter Spring Paper Pack
Layle By Mail Season Pass 2.0 / 2026 WInter Spring Die Cuts
Layle By Mail Season Pass 2.0 / 2026 WInter Spring Wordstrip Stickers
Layle By Mail Season Pass 2.0 / 2026 WInter Spring Rub-ons