Thursday, October 26, 2017

Birthday Wishes | Your Next Stamp


I am taking part in a little challenge this month. It's a color challenge at Your Next Stamp with Challenge #75 and contains some great autumn colors.
I was able to incorporate most colors in my design and there is a sketch challenge but it completely escaped me while I was coloring my Birds!




This is my card - Birthday Wishes



My Product List :

Washi Tape Die Set (YNSD645)
Washi Tape Sentiments (CYNS598)
Mini Ink Splatter (CYNS120)
Party Pets (CYNS586)

Zig Clean Color Markers
Ranger Spiced Marmalade Distress Ink
Lawn Fawn Outside Stitched Rectangle Stackables
Tonic Nuvo Drops 

Thanks for visiting and if you enjoy stamping come join YNS next month!

Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio