Thursday, August 24, 2017

Friends | Jillibean Soup

So Enjoying this stamping process. It has really given me inspiration and the confidence to experiment with new mediums. I was usually afraid or timid or always said " I can't Stamp " but I gave it a go and loving the process !  I used some Jillibean Soup Stamps from the Handwritten Sentiment pack and used some Distress Ink for Water coloring my background. I used a lawn fawn stitched border die for the rectangle and placed some dimensional adhesive on the back to place that on my card base. I did some heat embossing for the word ' friends ' and added some white paint splatters, sequins and more black paint splats.

Hope you like and also maybe you haven't stamped or even tried it yet?
I say GO FOR IT!

Need some inspiration? Check out You Tube for Laura Bassen, Kristina Werner and even Kelly Latevola . Amazing designers. ;) 



Supplies:
Jillibean Soup
Clear Stamp Set: Handwritten Sentiments
Shaker Fillers: Birthday;

Others: Embossing Powder, Distress Ink, Versafine Black Onyx, Glimmer Glaze, Color Shine, Glossy Accent;
 


Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio