Wednesday, May 03, 2017

Together | Page Maps

The Jillibean Crew was invited to participate in the May edition of Pagemaps ! Youpee!!! I love Becky's sketches and I find them so inspiring as they take me out of my comfort zone. Multi Photos?! Yikes ;) But it she makes it work for me ;)

This is the sketch I got to play with ... and my layout is called Together.






Visit PageMaps.com for more great sketches
and to check out what the JB Crew created

Supplies:
Jillibean Soup
Patterned Paper: Chit Chat Chowder/ Churned Chit Chat, Glazed Gab, Baked Babble;
Coordinating Stickers: Chit Chat Chowder;
Pea Pod Parts: Chit Chat Chowder;
Alphabeans
Other: Green Color Shine, Enamel Dots,  Sewing Machine

 For More great layouts from the Design Team Visit Bean Talk!


Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio