Wednesday, November 09, 2016

Reset Girl Collection | Simple Stories


I am going to share 2 layouts using the Simple Stories Reset Girl Collection. The colors in this kit are so versatile that they can be used for any season. I was drawn for my 2 pages and loved adding some extra colors with it.

The first layout I'll be sharing is called "Reset"
It's a pic of my cousin and her 2 girls. It's been a rough year for her and she is finally learning to be happy after a long " reset" of her life. I thought this pic was perfect for this title.



If you take a look at this layout – it is filled with layers and so many diecuts. I seriously could not stop myself from adding and adding and adding and … you get the point. I love how all the colors blend so well together and create a busy focal point but not to the extreme of getting lost.



I created a title using my silhouette cameo and added a small diecut on the bottom right to create a bit of a “subtitle”.

_______________________________________________________________

My Second layout for you today is called "Girl, You are Amazing"
A picture of my niece, being so sweet as she takes my iphone and walks around the house for that " perfect light" she's too precious. Is it wrong of me not wanting her to grow up? I would keep her at 9 years old forever !



I created this layout based on a sketch from Creative Scrappers. It is also one of my favorite go to patterns. I love creating each little square, adding photos where I’d like to have them and of course adding little details to finish up my page.




The chipboard pieces and diecuts from this collection can be used for so many themes. If you purchased the diecuts you can use them in your planners or your pages.

To see more of my work you can find me on instagram @KristineDavidson

To see more great projects Visit Simple Stories!

Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio