Saturday, October 01, 2016

Every Day | Simple Stories

I created this page for Simple Stories using the new POSH collection. I love the colors in this collection and could not wait to create something. I used a black and white photo to make it easier for me to use all those gorgeous colors in the collection pack.
The photo is of my parents with my nephew. My parents are all smilies but my nephew seems to be on the tired side.  I am sure they walked around a few parks and playgrounds and Nate is pooped and ready for a nap! LOL.


I started this page with a piece of white cardstock and then used a cut file that I created for Creative Scrappers for the background details. I thought having a white background would make all these wonderful colors in this collection POP just a little more.
I cut up strips of paper with a variety in width and all measuring 12". I placed them one on top of each other and did a little bit of sewing.  

 I didn't use that many bits and pieces on this layout because my intention was to use more patterned papers. I didn't want to make the page too busy by having tons of embellishments. I did use some but I didn't over do it. At least I don't think so ;)



I added journal strips again on my layout. Those strips are kind of my easy way to add journaling and I enjoy seeing them on my pages.
­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­_______________________________________________________________


To see more of my work you can find me on instagram @KristineDavidson 

To see more great projects Visit Simple Stories!

Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio