Friday, July 22, 2016

Best Day Ever | Jillibean Soup

Hello Friends! I am here to share with you a layout I recently created for Jillibean Soup called Best Day Ever. It is a layout about my nieces and a few things that happen when the come to visit us. 
This collection "Healthy Hello" is so versatile and has so many colors to play with.
I am almost done this collection but I still have a few pieces left to patchwork another page or two ;)



 Supplies:
Jillibean Soup
Healthy Hello:  Jar of Jambo, Bite of Bonjour, Aged Aloha, Herbed Hola, Bite Sized Bits;
Coordinating Stickers:  Healthy Hello;
Pea Pod Parts: Healthy Hello;
Embellishments: Wood Veneers Healthy Hello;
Tag You're It!:  Tag Lines'

Other: Sewing Machine, Twine, Glimmer Glaze, Enamel Dots

Jillibean Soup | BLOG FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM

Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio