Wednesday, May 04, 2016

Hello Pretty Girl | Jillibean Soup & Page Maps


In early April Becky from Page Maps asked the Jillibean Crew if we wanted to create layouts using her sketches. I agreed without hesitation. Becky's sketches are always such an inspiration for me and help me create layouts that I might not normally do. Example; multi photos !!! I have rashes when I create with more than 1 picture. I am really not sure why .. but i do! I always love a good challenge and this sketch was perfect for me ;) 

PageMaps May 2016 - Sketch 4 pics


I loved the fact that it had tons of pattern paper options, and yes the 4 pics were a challenge but luckily I was able to find pictures to print!
This is my cousin's daughter Cabrelle. She is super cute in these pictures and It was perfect that her dress matched the papers! ;-)  ~ Hello Pretty Girl ~






Supplies:
Jillibean Soup
Healthy Hello: Hint of Hello, Bite of Bonjour, Aged Aloha, Cup of Ciao, Bite Sized Bits;
Coordinating Stickers: Healthy Hello;
Wood Veneers: Healthy Hello;
Pea Pods/ Diecuts: Healthy Hello;
Other: White thread, Stapler, Black Pen

For More layouts and Sketches please visit PageMaps.com and also visit Jillibean Soup for daily inspiration fro m the design team members!

Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio