Sunday, January 03, 2016

Life Documented with Snow Patrol | Simple Stories


Hello Friends! 
 I am here to share a Life Documented spread featuring the Simple Stories - Snow Patrol Mini Collection.

 Here are a few details of my left page - I created a layout on one side, and the other side is filled with journaling, filler cards, and photos.



I created this layout with lots of stickers and layers. I love my pop dots and I find creating with them so easy to add dimension to my elements and also create a great visual effect.

Here are a few close up pictures and you'll be able to see what i did to create dimension with the sticker sheet that comes with the collection. I didn't use any extra diecuts or embellishments other than what was in the kit!





This next set of photos is the right side of my spread that features all the other Life Documented extras. I embellished my cards again with the sticker sheets from the kit and a few 3x4 and 4x6 cards cut up from one of the element papers.
So easy!



Here are a few more photos of the inserts;







Creating a Life Documented spread doesn't have to be complicated and you can really do what you like. If you want to do a full spread you can or add a layout and a half of a pocket page. This can also work to your advantage for a multi photo layouts as well!




Supplies:
Snow Patrol Collection Kit
Pocket Pages: 4050 Design 3, 4048 Design 1, 4043 Album Black


I hope you enjoyed my Life Documented post today and I hope you enjoy creating with your favorite Simple Stories Products!

Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio