Wednesday, November 11, 2015

All You Need Is Love | Bella Blvd

The Bella Blvd designers are super excited to be teaming up with Kerri Bradford Studio for the week! So many of us own digital die cut machines, and if you happen to own a Silhouette, you've most likely heard of Kerri Bradford. She has been creating shapes to use with the Silhouette (they can be used with other die cut machines as well) for many years now, and has a fabulous collection of kits to choose from in her online store.



I am sharing a layout with the Bella Blvd Valentina Collection today. When I first saw this collection i thought of fun loving stories. 

For this layout, I first started with the background and really wanted some black highlights on this page. I selected the Background Basic file from Kerri Bradford and this shape was perfect. I was able to use the See You Soon patterned paper with different hues and of course a little sewing to add more texture. I added the title, from Kerri's the Seasonably Said kit, in black and added fun stickers to add details. I love the picture of my niece and I and it is a reminder that All We Need Is Love!






Supplies:
Valentina: See You Soon, Borders, Treasures & Text, Little Bits,
Enamel Dots: Oreo Black

Kerri Bradford Cut File : SEASONABLY SAID, BACKGROUND BASICS

for more awesome pages visit Bella Blvd!

Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio