Monday, October 12, 2015

It's A Duck Face | Bella Blvd


I took this picture from my cousins facebook page! I loved it and thought they were super cute with their duck face selfie. This picture was taken at a Taylor Swift concert in Boston MA this past summer. I wanted to make this layout fun and add some red pattern paper that enhanced the red lips!
This paper collection - Family Frenzy was perfect since it had Selfie written all over a piece of paper, small flowers that I could cut up from a large sheet and those stars from the Text & Treasure sticker sheet.. Perfect Match ;-)




Supplies

Family Frenzy Collection : A Lot Going On, Here We Grow, Donut Day, Borders, Daily Details, Treasures & Text Stickers, Little Bits 4x6 Stickers
Color Chaos: Bell Pepper Strandz,

Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio