Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Guest Designer | Basic Grey


I was beyond thrilled when Becky Fleck sent me an email asking me if I would be interested in being a Guest Designer for Basic Grey! I remember years ago when I first started scrapbooking ( 2006 ) Basic Grey was my first go to company for awesome products .. My first ever paper collection was Basic Grey Fusion! Crazy to think that years later I would be a featured guest for them.

I selected the B-Side Collection to play with - I love the colors in this kit. That Grey and Pink with a mix of Black and White.. Love it!

Here are a few sneak peeks at my pages - to view them please visit Basic Grey's Blog!
I would also love a comment or two on the BG Blog ;-)








Such great colors right?! What an honor to be part of this awesome company!


CLICK HERE to visit Basic Grey on Facebook & their BLOG 


Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio