Thursday, July 09, 2015

Life Documented | Simple Stories



I'm  happy to share a Life Documented spread featuring Summer Vibes by Simple Stories and A Flair for Buttons!

These are photos of my nieces and nephew from a beach vacation last summer. Our summer here on the East Coast is a bit slow this year!!

The colors in the Summer Vibe collection are perfect for beach and summer photos. Since most of my pictures were brown .. of sand it was great to mix in some fun colors in this spread.

I used the Flair Buttons on top of my pocket pages - i like that better than inside my pockets - it just gives me less clump in my pages ;-)



Here are a few close up pictures of my pages. 
I added chipboard pieces and also diecuts on my cards for a bit of extra decorating. I love doing that -- it's always so easy to make a spread when you have coordinating pieces of a collection.









This is the right side of my spread. I carried over the theme of adding diecuts, and chipboard pieces as well as flair on top of my pockets again. 



 

 Thanks for coming to visit today, and I hope you feel inspired to scrapbook those beach pictures!

Enjoy creating with your Simple Stories collections ;)


Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio