Sunday, June 21, 2015

My Scraproom Tour

Hello Everyone!

Today I'll be sharing a peek into my scrapbook space with you! I recently just finished painting a new colour - it was a honeydew green prior to this and I love this new fresh look. I still have a few shelves to place but overall my space is ready and it's been awesome to play in.

I am lucky to call a spare bedroom my scrapbook room. I love to sit and stare at the walls, sometimes be creative, and on occasion just sit at my computer and play online.

This is the entry to my room,  It's in the north side of the house and often doesn't get much sunlight. It's frustrating at times because it's dark in there but I have extra lights that help. I usually don't scrapbook during the day so most times it's not an issue.  I don't have curtains yet but I do enjoy that extra light thru the blinds.


I keep most of my stuff in the wide shelving units from Michaels. The corner desktop on the left was a freebie my husband found online for me. I love it. It's huge!
I have pegboards on both sides of my room to keep my scrap supplies. I use to spend a fortune on scrapbook supplies but in the past year or so that has stopped. I'm thankful to be on a few design teams that stock my shelves ;-)

This next photo is of my computer desk and a place where i have my layouts displayed. I changed them around so often of my favorites for the current month.


Yes, I love my pegboards and especially painted pink! Love It ;-) It used to be white but with my room update I painted it Bubble Gum Pink.  It holds tons of stuff. It's 8 feet wide by 4 feet high. I have tons of products organized on it and I'll eventually add a shelf at the top for some extra storage.  I have 2 extra OTT lights here, a sewing machine, and a few pieces of my painted pottery.

I keep my pattern papers in large ziplock bags. I keep them organized by collection and manufacturer. I also have organizers with the company name on the front - you can see this on the left side of my desk. I don't have lots of pattern papers - it drives me crazy just having stuff sit there not being used.


Here are a few close up pics of my scrapbook room. An old typewriter I got at an antique store in our town. It cost me 10$ ! It needs ribbon but still works. I have these fake flowers that I love - they are coloful and I've had them for years. The Cats love chewing on them as well ! LOL.
I have a board that I keep some cute pictures, concert tickets, and signed picture of Rupert from Survivor that I met at CHA last winter.


I keep my washi tape in a small bin, I really just use them for decoration ;-)


This is a shelf I picked up at Michaels for about 30$. It was on clearance. I love that it holds extra inks, paint, wood veneers, and a few pieces I love for inspiration.



This is how I store my Bella Blvd products. Aren't they cute all lined up and on pink pegboard? I have issues with things being straight and organized, I literally change this every week. I love playing "store!"  


 I love little corners of inspiration.  This is where I keep some paint brushes, a canvas I painting, little wood embellishments and my diecut machine.


This is my scraproom friends. I hope you enjoyed your tour into my little crafty space and any questions please feel free to contact me directly!

You can find me at KristineDavidson.com and instagram @KristineDavidson 


Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio