Saturday, November 29, 2014

Filler Card Tutorial | My Creative Scrapbook

I'm sharing a little idea with you using the Creative Kit from My Creative Scrapbook. I'm a guest designer this month and one of my duties is to give you ideas that might help you use up some of the left over papers and stickers from this month's Kit.

I had a few pieces of scrap paper left, and almost a full sheet of the American Crafts Shimelle - Haynes. I decided I was going to do a few 3/4 Filler cards for my ​Project Life Album.


I decorated my cards with stickers, a little sewing, some pop dots and I knew something was missing. I then realized I had this awesome package of masks!


Yes, ( blushing! ) after I glued and sewed I realized what I could do with this Mask set. HINT: Do this before you glue and sew!

I got myself some Colorshine, and Sprayed only a few parts of my cards. It added some extra details and a little pattern to my cards.


I added a piece of paper on top of the sections I didn't want to spray.



I then added some twine for bows and voila!


I really love the outcome and hope you give this a try! 

If you are interested My Creative Scrapbook is currently accepting NEW memberships for their Kit Clubs - HURRY as Space is Limited!

Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio