Wednesday, October 01, 2014

Love You Girls | Page Maps

The Jillibean Design Team was asked to participate in Becky Fleck's October Page Maps reveal. This is the 12x12 Sketch I was assigned - multi photos (YIKES!) but it was a great challenge. 





I love Becky's sketches as they make me think and create outside my comfort zone.
I really love how this layout turned out. I didn't take the pictures someone else in their family did.

Supplies Used: 
Jillibean Soup
Soup Staples III - File Cards / Kraft Tape Dots / Kraft Tags Circles / Wood Floor / Brick Wall / Read Me / One Way Ticket /
Mix the Media - Wire Word Love / DieCut Vellum Stars /
Wood Veneers - Pumpkins
Alphabeans - Grilled Gray / Whipped White

Sewing Machine / Black Mister Huey Ink

Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio