Friday, February 28, 2014

March Kit | Paper Camellia


Good Morning Friends!

It's reveal day for Paper Camellia today! The March kit and Add Ons have been revealed and it's full of Crate Paper, New Gold paper from Chickaniddy ( you'll want 10 of these papers! ) and MME! Yummy ;-)



Also did you know Paper Camellia now has an EVERY DAY LIFE KIT!!! ?
Oh yes ;-) look at all those goodies!



Here are my layouts for this reveal and please make sure you visit the PC blog for more awesome DT projects!

My first layout is called Sweet You
My niece is growing up so fast, she'll be 11 this year. She's at that stage where she never wants her photo taken. She hides her face or runs away from me. I usually have my iphone ready and on camera mode when i'm with her cause after me begging her for 15 minutes she usually gives in to 1 pic! I take 50 to get a good one but she doesn't know that!
I just wanted to showcase the gold, this paper from Chickaniddy is awesome for silhouette cut files - really lovely to work with. I created the hearts and the you.
the You is from Jillibean soup silhouette store.



This next layout is called Darling
Again, this is the same picture of my niece just not cropped! 
I added more gold and some wood dots on this page. Love those! I also distressed my edges a bit, i have always loved that effect and well i did that on these 3 pages this time.  Don't you love that background paper? LOVE IT!



Alright, this is my 3rd page - it's called NOT SOLID GOLD SINGERS!  This is a picture of my friends - Stephanie and Nicole. We were in Los Angeles at the time and getting ready for a day trip to hollywood. I took 3 individual pics of the girls with their shades on. I think we all love our shades and yes i need a new pair! When i added these 3 pics together using - photosheet - i wasn't sure what to do with it. I got my kit and saw those records and started singing a song from ages ago that had
867-5309 in the song.. remember that ?! and then the numbers got me singing
4321 earth below us,  ( click to listen! ) not sure why but i just went with it!
so here we are --- Not Sold Gold Singers! ;-)




those are my pages for this month's reveal ! I will have more to show you next week with a new sketch challenge from Paper Camellia  ;-) 
Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio